Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Invitation Cards!

Yes, after weeks of brainstorming, discussing, editing, prototyping, test-printing, cutting, pasting, etc etc etc ... the cards are finally ready ... exactly one month before the wedding! Our relatives and friends will be receiving them in the coming week. Here's a peek behind the scene...

Pencil sketches on rough paper ...


Test Prints ...

The real stuff ... Church invitation cards ...

And the envelopes to contain the cards....Hope you guys will like them as much as we do. :)

3 comments:

mummyseng said...

I really love your invitation cards. So creative!!! I'm almost expecting a performance or concert at the wedding. God bless for the rest of the preparations!

Stardust80 said...

Me too! I LOVE your invitation cards! I'm going to keep them. They are the most creative I've seen so far. =D

Love 'em!

Joseph & Persis said...

Thanks for the compliments! : )